Monday, August 30, 2010

Fiiiiive days. Surreal.

Fiiiive days away and I'll be packing my life into a suitcase and hopping on a plane to London!
Really? Wow.

Getting everything in order...studying, studying....and more studying. This is really happening.
Don't really know how to feel...I'm just soaking it all in and making the best of everything. It's just wild to me 4 months ago I was thinking that it would go by so slowww to finally begin my new chapter of my life and my career. It sure flew by!!

I am so excited, nervous, & anxious and every other emotion you can feel! This is going to be amazing and a ride of my life. I'm fastening my seat belt.

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo.. Go Jenna! So excited for you! Girl. you know i'll be keeping tabs on you! ;) Go Scorpio Sista!!

    ReplyDelete