Friday, September 3, 2010

London bound....tomorrow.


Where do I start?

I sit here at my parents house...unwinding, listening to relaxing music and reflecting on what this summer has brought me. An amazing group of friends threw a going away party for me last night and I honestly haven't laughed so hard it made me cry in such a long time.
At that moment, being absolutely surrounded by such a genuine, amazing and beautiful group of people...people that have been there for me and have supported me through all of this...such a blessing.
Having loved ones supporting and respecting the fact that I need to embark on this adventure...chasing my dreams and capturing them. Experiencing life with new bright, open eyes. I cannot hold back at all anymore...I must be brave, determined, and ready for anything. I am ready. My heart has been racing all day...it's really happening.

Tomorrow afternoon...I will proudly and confidently be stepping onto a plane, flying into Iceland for a layover, then I will be in London. Here we go!

As Missy Higgins says: "You have opened up a new door...So bring on the wind, fire and rain"
So that is what I shall do....

stay tuned..

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you Jenna. Have a fun and safe adventure. See you soon. -Rowdy

    ReplyDelete