Friday, November 19, 2010

Adventures in Thailand!

 

Ohhh my goooooodness! Where do i even begin with Thailand?! First of all I must enlighten you with this wonderful experience I was lucky enough to be a part of…it was my first tour with the crew only. Really a special experience! I knew this day was going to be worth every dime…well it all starts with an elephant ride through the jungle and that within itself was incredible. I had been on an elephant way back when at the medieval festival in Minnesota but trust me this was much different especially when its authentic jungle ha..seriously! It was thee real deal…the elephant was really rough feeling on your feet and the sunshine was beaming on me and it felt amazing! I love the sun on this end of the world!! We also were about to learn about the process of silk which was fascinating to me….then an interesting walk with a gibbon on your head through the jungle. (A gibbon is different from a monkey…gibbons do not have a tail)

Elephants, gibbons, food, rain, oxen, free laughs….

IMG_4182 IMG_4183 IMG_4190 IMG_4191 IMG_4199 IMG_4210 IMG_4215 IMG_4230 IMG_4231 IMG_4240 IMG_4252

IMG_4254

No comments:

Post a Comment