Friday, November 19, 2010

Indonesia…

 

families of crew came aboard to visit….over 900 visitors were on board..such an emotional time for everyone. it was so nice to see a lot of the crew with their loved ones…and now we have about 90 new crew from Indonesia. Most of the crew is either from Indonesia or the Philippines.

Komodo Island..to see Komodo Dragons. Astonishing views…absolutely gorgeous. I don’t have all that much to say about the Komodo Island…it really was beautiful and the dragons were really neat to see. Our guide was really informational and we saw a handful of komodo dragons….and sorry to disappoint some of you but they were not fire breathing dragons. I know….disappointing. haha.

There was a little market at the national park and I bought a fresh water real pearl necklace for $10. Very pretty and great price! Yesss. Off my check list to see dragons in Indonesia. I would love to come back to Indonesia…and make my way to Bali…I heard lovely things about it and the people are lovely from there! Some day ;)

IMG_4574 IMG_4576 IMG_4583  IMG_4610IMG_4590

No comments:

Post a Comment