Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Removing the Rubbish ;)

"I'm doin the best I can for you, love."
Sept. 05, 2010
Flying from Minneapolis to Iceland...my goodness...i maybe got 5 minutes of sleep the whole 6 hour flight. Then from Iceland to London was MUCH better, I was able to sleep almost the entire 3 hours time...which was fantastic. Much needed, considering its 6 hours ahead here.
Waiting to get through customs was incredible...we waited probably an hour or so...I was kind of in zombie mode, anyway and just super antsy to just finally get to the YMCA. Little did I know the taxi was soooooooooooo expensive...I wanted to vomit. (learned my lesson) My cute little old man driver had no idea where he was going, hahaha. He was driving around, and stopping in the middle of the street, then pulling over and tooting his horn at people walking on the sidewalk...asking them in the lovely british accent he had "do you know where the ymca is, please?" Oh my goodess...he asked probably seven different people and finally I just said I would get out and walk because I was tired of going in circles. (all of london is a one way street, haha) He just kept saying "It's up to you, love...I'm doing the best i can, love. I don't want to take you on a wild goose chase, love."
Once I walked a few blocks to the YMCA that is completely hidden, the first lift (elevator) ride was with two boys...one said "blooody good lunch today!" haah I'm just in love with all of the different accents here. Its so much fun. I'm off to meet some people and study study. Post again soon. xox Cheers.

Sept. 8, 2010
Good morning!
It is the 3rd day of training and its going absolutely fantastic! Our days are incredibly long, typically my day goes from 630am wake up, go for 30min run with a couple other fitness folks....then shower, get beautified, then mosey down to breakfast then we all head to class together as a group to get there by 8:45 as class starts at 9. So from 9am until about 5 we have class, this week we're doing Pilates and Yoga which is fantastic!! I'm quite sore from yesterdays session, but I am completely locked in and nothing is holding me back. So basically after class we can do what we want...but we have hours of homework and studying afterwards so our days don't end until 11 or later at night.
Our group of fitness instructors is such a solid group...we all get along so well and we're really all like family. We are all in this together and have a passion for fitness and helping people and traveling, i'm sure. ;) There is people from all over the world and it's so interesting to meet people from so many different places...and all the different accents!
This experience is helping me tremendously...seperating myself from the rest of the world, and I'm in this whole-heartedly and nothing is stopping me from achieving what I truly want in this life. Everyday I'm getting better and more confident with my skills and I couldn't ask for a better opportunity. Keeping my heart open to my dreams, and my eyes wide open for any challenges that may come my way. Until next time...Cheers, and smile! ;)
xoxo -J

Sept. 8, 2010 evening...

Well another day full of Pilates over and over and learning again. It was my first time in front of the class and I had high energy and I think I did very well..I think I've rushed it too much but with practice I'll get better. I'm just quickly writing this cuz I've finally got service to post things. Facebook is banned at the hostel I'm staying at...which is quite alright with me. :) So its 8:30pm here...that makes it 2:30pm for you mid-western loves. I've got loads of homework to do tonight so I've got to make this short. But i love you all and thank you for the love and support you've given me!

xo -J

No comments:

Post a Comment