Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dreams CAME true!!!

Alright Folks....here's what we've all been waiting for...the moment of truth....

Can i get a drumroll, please??............

I leave tomorrow morning (Sept. 23, 2010) and my flight leaves from London to SEATTLE! My cruise ship is called Ms Amsterdam through Holland America!! She's beautiful...

here she is: http://www.hollandamerica.com/cruise-vacation-onboard/Amsterdam

It is a World Cruise ship...I cannot believe this is happening. All of my hard work and dedication is paying off!! I'm the first one to leave out of my group of 25 students....Wow wow wow. This is just absolutely mind blowing...i'm just estatic!
It will be me and another fitness instructor on board...and our first world cruise is 69 days long! Love you all...thank you for the amazing support and love!
Email me if you'd like...I know i'm going to be so busy but here it is: hughes.jenna7@yahoo.com

oxoxox..CHEEERS,
Jenna

2 comments:

  1. Oh Scorp sista! How amazing!! So glad to for you! See how long will you be held over in Seattle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so now I'm invited into the "Circle" lol.

    Whats all this? Your becoming the Wisconsin version of "Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego"? I LOVE IT. Always Stay Positive my friend and Experience this life on a level that many of us only dream of.

    ReplyDelete