Tuesday, January 24, 2012

España…Gracias.

 

IMG_1803SPAIN?!

Yes, Spain you say. This was a quick trip for me here…I had to work in all of the ports in Spain, but luckily when I finished work I was able to hop off the ship for a quick exploration.

Exploring around with my incredible colleague from Botswana, Austin, as well as my beautiful European roommate, Violeta, from Macedonia.

IMG_1831IMG_1833

 

When we would spend time together, there really never was a dull moment…here’s an example of when we had a little party (not in Spain) on the ship….Austin, V, and I…

IMG_0364

 

Okay…let’s not get sidetracked here. I just wanted to make it clear that we always had an excellent time when we would hang out!

IMG_1842

The narrow streets in Europe always intrigued me…I think they are fantastic to capture photos in.

Photo shoot material, for sure.

There were so many beautiful colors with flowers and trees and the grass was so bright and green…something you don’t typically see on the cruise ship, so I was lacking in that department and it was fresh and lovely to see.

IMG_1876

Terrible camera aim…but Austin didn’t want to show his face anyway with a bright red flower in his ear. ; )

As we were just wandering around…we stopped and I insisted we order some sangria. And this I tried my best to order in Spanish…those four years of high school Spanish really helped me. “GRANDE BEBIDA, por favor!” Whatever, I know enough to get me by. IMG_1887

 

 

 

Definitely enjoyed myself and Fancy V’s and Austin’s company. Would love to visit Spain again someday, por favor. Gracias Amigas!

No comments:

Post a Comment