Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Minnesota meets Singapore.

Can you believe this? I met up with a family friend all the way across the globe in Singapore. March (12)Justin Neufeldt…Living in Singapore..and my ship just so happens to pull into port there and we are able to meet up. How wild is that? Now we can officially say ‘it’s a small world after all.’ Violeta (Fancy V) my roommate, Justin and I all met up in the mall in Singapore. He picked us up in his car and we took on the city…It was so surreal to me to be with somebody from my home…it was so refreshing and really charged my batteries, for I had missed home so much. March (2)

He just took us around to all the great sights Singapore had to offer.

We went to multiple shopping centers in Vivo City as well as Ngee Ann City…March (13)March (15)

 

 

 

March (44)

 

 

Justin also took us to the astonishing view of the Marina Bay Sands…with a pool on top of the Hotel.

P1000082

This truly just blew me away with all of the architecture…again, holy moly.

March (49) Singapore is one of the cleanest city's, ever. No doubt about that.

March (52)

Again still blows my mind that Justin and I met up in SINGAPORE!?

March (54)

 March (55)

March (61)March (65)March (79)P1000062

This was such a special experience I will not forget among so many other experiences…such memories will be everlasting.

Thanks for the amazing time, Justin and Violeta my Singapore travel companions. XO!

No comments:

Post a Comment